Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!

Today is a post just to say "Happy Birthday" to two very special people -
 yep, my Mom and Dad.
And before you ask, yes, they have the same birthday although are one year apart. 
 For this post I would like to share a couple photos to help tell their story.


Two of my favorites, my parents as teenagers :)
Vicki Lou Pope and David Gregg Dickson


Engagement Photo 1981

Wedding: October 16th, 1982


Precious Family 1995
Dad, Mom, Whitney, Brantley, and Bo


Still Rockin' the Stache!
1996


Mom and Dad 2009


Jamie, Gregg, Whitney, Vicki, and Brantley
May 15, 2010

My dad once shared this scripture with me and I find it appropriate to represent 
what God might say to them both on their special day.
And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son (daughter), whom I love; 
with you I am well pleased.”

I love you both, happy birthday!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love those pictures! -- Happy birthday to Gregg & Vicki. Love, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute to two very special people!

    ReplyDelete