Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Photo Shoot for Whitney Alyssa Hair Accessories!



Hello!
Well, I am happy to finally get to share an amazing photo shoot I was a part of back in November!  I have been working hard to promote Whitney Alyssa accessories and knew one of the key elements of that would be to have 1. a great product and 2. great photos of that product!  And look at what I got out of it, beautiful images to present to potential retailers :) I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

About the shoot: I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Patricia Rossi, a photographer located in San Jose, California (but is available all around the bay area!).  She is a natural light photographer specialized in family, maternity, newborn, and children portraits.  Her style is very fresh, light, and modern.  Last year she found a special passion for wedding photography and made the decision to learn everything she could about it.  It was obvious while working with Patricia that she loves what she does. She makes her clients/models feel at ease, while capturing those special, spontaneous moments. I am happy to announce that she is now booking weddings!





















A Special Thanks:
Photographer Patricia Rossi
Hair stylist Stacy Cameron
Table design by Vanessa Bueno and Marcele Guimaraes
Our beautiful models: Emily, Tamara, Virginia, Mariana and Aaron.



1 comment: