Monday, August 22, 2011

Favorite Flea Market Finds

A couple weeks ago my Mom and Mimi came to visit me here in California and we got to visit the Alameda Flea Market. The Alameda Point Antiques Faire is the largest antiques show in Northern California. Held on the 1st Sunday of every month, the Faire boasts over 800 dealer booths.  All items are 20 years old or older.  The ultimate place to shop for vintage and antique home decorations, clothing, furniture, jewelry, art, pottery, books & collectibles.  
We were on a mission to find some great pieces to display my products at bridal shows and craft fairs.  And along the way, we found that and more!  Here are some of the goodies we bought :)



This was a small plant stand that I am going to use to highlight new and special hair accessories.





Some of my favorite finds - old vintage pieces of jewelry to use in bouquets and centers of flowers.


An old picture/card holder...



It is just what I needed to put all of my bobby pin cards on!



Antique jewelry box - a perfect fit for a flower hair comb!



And this has nothing to do with my business...but for $1,
 I just couldn't leave him behind.


I mean an owl made up of compasses, @Jessica Barley, I know you appreciate this!

No comments:

Post a Comment