Sunday, August 14, 2011

My First Bridal Show!

Well, I have warned you how bad I am at blogging, but I am putting my best foot forward.  I just had a great week spent with my Mom and Mimi.  They flew out here to California and stayed with Tyler and I for a whole week! We had a blast visiting antique stores, swap meets, and the best flea market on the west coast! (Pictures of our favorite finds will be up soon.)  While uploading some photos of new products I am working on, I realized I haven't even shared pictures of my first bridal show!  I downloaded the few taken by the hired photographer - but forgot all about my own...whoops.  Take a peek...











Excited to be a vendor at the Unveiled - Bridal Style Revealed event! 
August 28th, 2011 in San Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment