Monday, August 29, 2011

The Unveiled Bridal Event!

It has been quite a weekend! I participated in my second bridal show yesterday and met some wonderful brides and vendors.  I will touch on some of them later ;) Until then, I will share some pictures of my booth, where you can see how I used some of my flea market finds! 


I purchased the easel at an art store and spray painted it gold to create a cohesive color story with the rest of my products.



The wire picture holder worked perfectly as my bobby pin display!



I use the old suitcase as a prop on the table, but the best part is I actually use it to bring and store all of my accessories.


Remember the old plant stand?



The giveaway is a useful tool to get brides to the table and create conversation about my product.  Then, I can also follow up after the show because I have their email!



The trays were a great way to display some of the hair combs and boutonnieres. 


The two old planter shelves gave height and more space on the table.



All in all, I the show was a great success and I look forward to the brides and vendors I get to work with in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment